The Firehouse Company specialises in visual effects in the film industry.
Created by Luc Serrano, Brice Bellier and Mathias Garand, the Firehouse works from the initial stages of adding in the visual effects to your scenario, during the filming and up to the postproduction.
With a deep knowledge of all VFX technology and over 10 years’ experience on sets, we know how to work together with all departments to find the best and most creative solutions with respect to your shooting schedule.
Seasoned in script writing and production, we believe in getting involved with both, writers and directors in the development of the script and also the producers in order to respond to narrative goals and budgets.
Based in both Lyon and Paris, we work on films of all sizes as well as French or international ones.
– The tax rebate amounts to 30% of the eligible pre-tax expenditures (or 40%, if the French VFX expenses are more than €2M)
– The tax rebate is capped at €30 million per project
– Only live-action fiction films are eligible.
– A minimum of €250K ($300) must be spent on French qualifying expenditures to get 30% tax rebate.
– Projects including more than €2M of VFX, may be eligible for a 40% Tax Rebate on all eligible expenses.
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
1 Avenue de Montlouis,
8 rue Godillot,
© 2021 The Firehouse - All rights reserved.